Choosing an orthodontist to trust with the beauty of your smile or your child's smile is an important decision. Orthodontic treatment takes time, and we are confident that you or your child will be comfortable with Dr. T, Dr. Jake, and our amazing team. Your orthodontic experience is something you'll remember for the rest of your life, so make sure it's something to smile about!
Consider education and experience.
Do a little research. You want to be sure you have chosen a licensed board-certified orthodontic specialist and a member of the American Association of Orthodontists. This ensures that at least two years of full time study in an accredited orthodontic specialty program have been completed beyond dental school. A board-certified orthodontist has gone a step further, voluntarily completing arduous written and oral exams and case presentations that require years of preparation and expertise.
Dr. T and Dr. Jake Dorfman both completed their two-year orthodontic residency at Temple University. They are also both Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontists - a distinction that less than half of orthodontists hold.
Feel confident in your choice.
It's essential that you feel comfortable with your orthodontist. You want to know that your orthodontist is paying attention to your concerns, that the staff knows who you are, and that you are not just a number.
When you visit Levitt Dorfman Orthodontics, you’ll find a warm, welcoming office full of people who genuinely care about you and your smile. We treat our patients as if they were our own children or family members, only recommending treatment when it is necessary. We strive to ensure that each person is provided with a respectful, responsive, and supportive orthodontic experience.
During your consultation, don't be afraid to ask questions. After all, that's why you're there! We want you to understand what type of orthodontic issues you have and the most effective ways to treat them. The more informed you are about your own dental health, the better decisions you will be able to make.
Patient understanding and input are imperative to the best treatment outcomes. Dr. T. and Dr. Jake understand the importance of not just educating patients about their orthodontic needs, but also listening to their concerns and desires.
A few things to consider:
- Who will be overseeing your treatment: the orthodontist or assistants? Dr. T. and Dr. Jake provide individualized attention, and custom treatment plans for all patients to ensure a successful outcome.
- Is the office located near your home or work to make appointments as convenient as possible? With two office locations in Bensalem and Southampton, we are convenient to all of Northeast Philadelphia, Bucks County, and all surrounding Pennsylvania areas.
- Do they offer extended office hours before or after work and school? Our practice tries to make orthodontic treatment as hassle-free as possible, and offers morning appointments as early as 7:45am and evening appointments as late as 6pm.
- What types of insurance does the office work with? Levitt Dorfman Orthodontics accepts and participates with most major insurance plans. We will help you get the most from your insurance benefits to decrease your out-of-pocket expenses.
- How do you make treatment affordable? Our practice offers flexible in-house monthly payment plans to allow treatment to fit into any budget and lifestyle. The payment plans have 0% interest. We offer many options such as zero-downpayment plans (certain restrictions apply), low down-payment plans, and we are willing to extend financing within reason. We also offer a pay-in-full courtesy. LDO believes everyone deserves the best orthodontic care, and we are confident we will find a payment plan that works for you and your family. Finances should never prevent you from obtaining the best care - ccontact us today to schedule your FREE no-obligation consult to see how we can help you.
- Do I need a referral from my dentist or doctor to schedule a FREE consultation? No! We do not need a referral from your dentist or doctor to become a patient, and schedule a new patient consultation. We will, however, work closely with your dentist during treatment to ensure we achieve your best smile!
- Do the orthodontist and staff seem interested in making your experience personalized? Of course we do! Besides creating beautiful smiles, the best part of our job is getting to know our patients and their families. After all, YOU are the reason we exist. Thank you for trusting Levitt Dorfman Orthodontics as your orthodontic specialist - we do not take it for granted!