Choosing an orthodontist to trust with the beauty of your smile or your child's smile is an important decision. Orthodontic treatment takes time, and we are confident that you or your child will be comfortable with Dr. T and our team. Your orthodontic experience is something you'll remember for the rest of your life, so make sure it's something to smile about!
Consider education and experience.
Do a little research. You want to be sure you have chosen an orthodontic specialist - a licensed member of the American Association of Orthodontists. This ensures that at least two years of full time study in an accredited orthodontic specialty program have been completed beyond dental school. A board-certified orthodontist has gone a step further, voluntarily completing arduous written and oral exams and case presentations that require years of preparation and expertise.
Dr. T completed her two-year orthodontic residency in orthodontics and earned her Master of Science in Dentistry from Temple University. In addition to being a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, she is also board certified by the American Board of Orthodontists.
Feel confident in your choice.
It's essential that you feel comfortable with your orthodontist. You want to know that your orthodontist is paying attention to your concerns, that the staff knows who you are, and that you are not just a number.
When you visit Levitt Orthodontics, you’ll find a warm, welcoming office full of people who genuinely care about you and your smile. We treat our patients as if they were our own children or family members, only recommending treatment when it is necessary. We strive to ensure that each person is provided with a respectful, responsive, and supportive orthodontic experience.
During your consultation, don't be afraid to ask questions. After all, that's why you're there! We want you to understand what type of orthodontic issues you have and the most effective ways to treat them. The more informed you are about your own dental health, the better decisions you will be able to make.
Patient understanding and input are imperative to the best treatment outcomes. Dr. T understands the importance of not just educating patients about their orthodontic needs, but also listening to their concerns and desires.
A few things to consider:
- Who will be overseeing your treatment: the orthodontist or assistants? Dr. T is a hands-on orthodontist who provides individualized attention for all patients to ensure a successful outcome.
- Is the office located near your home or work to make appointments as convenient as possible? With two office locations in Bensalem and Southampton, we are convenient to all of Northeast Philadelphia and all surrounding Pennsylvania areas.
- Do they offer extended office hours before or after work and school? Dr. T tries to make orthodontic treatment as hassle-free as possible, and offers morning appointments as early as 7:45am and evening appointments as late as 6pm.
- What types of insurance does the office work with and what kind of financing do they offer? Levitt Orthodontics accepts most major insurance plans and will help you get the most from your benefits to decrease your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Do the orthodontist and staff seem interested in making your experience personalized or do you feel like “just a number?” We know that without our family of patients, we would be here! Each one of our patients is an important part of the success of our practice, and we treat them that way!